Hello!Project covers

Algunas aclaraciones/Some clarifications

Lyrical
    Admin

Algunas aclaraciones/Some clarifications

Post  Lyrical on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Primero se harán los covers para el 1er álbum de cada grupo, así que tranquilos, llegaremos a grabar también las canciones actuales Smile

CC: Código de Color
    Líneas: Con esto me refiero a la cantante y al CC de cada una. Por ejemplo: Abe Natsumi lleva las líneas rojas/las líneas de Abe Natsumi.
    Hablo español: Esto es muy extra, pero para que sepan que en español entenderé cualquier cosa que me digan Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a Star @ heaven

First we will do the covers for the 1st album of each group, so stay easy, we will record too the last songs Smile

CC: Color Code
    Lines: With this I mean the singer and the CC of each one. For example: Abe Natsumi has the red lines/the lines of Abe Natsumi.
    I speak Spanish: I say this because some things (I hope not everything Surprised) in English may be wrong because of the spell or because I translated it directly from Spanish. I consider I have a good English, but I'm still improving it, so excuse me if you can't understand some things. If that's the case, please tell me and I will correct it and learn from you Smile

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 am