Lyrical!Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!Project covers

3 posters

Audiciones/Casting

Lyrical
    Lyrical
    Admin

Audiciones/Casting Empty Audiciones/Casting

Post  Lyrical Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Para audicionar necesitas:

1. Un buen micrófono: No aceptaré audiciones que tengan un mal sonido en la voz Sad Eso no permite que el resultado final tenga un buen audio.
    2. Enviar una grabación: De preferencia que sea de la línea (integrante)que hayas escogido.Esta no debe tener arreglos en la voz.
    3. Energía: Seré un poco exigente con esto. Procura que al cantar cantes con sentimiento y fuerza (si la canción lo requiere), que no te preocupe si los vecinos te escuchan XD A mí me escuchan Razz

pig Pasos a seguir para audicionar:

1. Vean qué líneas (integrantes) siguen disponibles, y escojan una.
    2. Envíenme un mensaje con la siguiente información:

*Nombre/apodo:
    *Grupo(s):
    *Integrante deseada para cada grupo:
    *Integrante NO deseada:

3. Sean pacientes Smile Haré todo lo posible para que el proceso sea rápido y dar a conocer los resultados. pig

IMPORTANTE:

-Al lado de las líneas (integrantes) escribiré los nombres en color blanco de la gente que está audicionando para ellas.
    -Cuando una persona haya sido seleccionada para una línea escribiré el nombre de esta persona del color de la línea correspondiente. Con esto, la línea ya no estará disponible.
    -Después de ser seleccionados, tendrán máximo 2 semanas para entregar las líneas de la 1ra canción. Si no se reciben a tiempo, la convocatoria para tales líneas estará de nuevo disponible.
    -Cuando las líneas sean recibidas, el nombre estará marcado con un asterisco.
    -SI REQUIEREN MÁS TIEMPO ENVÍENME UN MENSAJE CON SU JUSTIFICACIÓN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a Star @ heaven To audition you need:

1. A good microphone: I will not accept auditions that have bad sound in the voice Sad That doesn't let that the final result has a good audio.
    2. Send a record: Preferably, send the record of the line (member) you have chosen. This may not have autotune or something.
    3. Energy: I will be a little demanding with this. When singing, try to sing with feeling and strength (if the song requires it), don't worry if your neighbors listen to you XD They hear me Razz

pig Steps to audition:

1. Check what lines (members) are still available, and choose one.
    2. Send me a message with the following information:

*Name/Nickname:
    *Group(s):
    *Desired member for each group:
    *Member you do NOT want:

3. Be patient Smile I will do everything so the process can be fast and make you know the results. pig

IMPORTANT:

-Beside the lines (members) I will write the names in white of the people who is auditioning for them.
    -When a someone has been chosen for a line I will write the name of this person in the color of the corresponding line. With this, the line will not be available anymore.
    -After being selected, you wil have a maximum of 2 weeks to send me the lines for the 1st song. If the lines aren't sent in time, the audition for those lines will be opne again.
    -When I receive the lines, the name will be marked with an asterisk.
    -IF YOU NEED MORE TIME SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR EXCUSE.
    Hyemi
    Hyemi

Audiciones/Casting Empty Written Audition

Post  Hyemi Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:09 am

*Name/Nickname: Hyemi
    *Group(s): Berryz Koubou, Morning Musume, C-ute
    *Desired member for each group: BK: Miyabi (or Chinami), C-: Maimi, MM: Reina, Mizuki, or Sayumi
    *Member you do NOT want: I am fine with anyone but Captain, and Maasa
    Because it's so late here I will have to send a vocal audition tomorrow if that is alright with you Very Happy
    Daoku Kamui
    Daoku Kamui

Audiciones/Casting Empty Re: Audiciones/Casting

Post  Daoku Kamui Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 pm

*Name/Nickname: Daoku Kamui
    *Group(s): Morning Musume
    *Desired member for each group: Momusu ----> Fukuda Asuka, Miki, Risa, Hitomi
    *Member you do NOT want: Voces cute, mi voz es madura así que me queda un poco dificil voces como las de Sayumi o Aika

Por ser nueva, nome deja colocar links, entonces buscame en YT como Daoku Kamui, tengo algunas canciones ahí ^^

santa

Sponsored content

Audiciones/Casting Empty Re: Audiciones/Casting

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am